MINISO BANGLADESH


Miniso, is a Chinese low-cost retailer and variety store chain that specializes in household and consumer goods. This store was super cute and the cost is very reasonable too regarding the product quality. I have completely loved their outlets in both Dhaka and Sylhet. In Dhaka it is situated at South Breeze Center , road number 11 at Banani. This store has won my heart. So this is about my visit to Miniso Bangladesh. I have completely loved this store
Besides,when you first enter the store you will come across the OCD nature most people in South Asia have. The store is designed so beautifully and with such perfection. The white lighting has a magnificent effect and makes the cozy cute store look more prettier. You will come across many DIY tools for beauty practices, some Japanese skin care products, some gadget like charger, powerbank, headphones, charging plugs, wireless bluetooth headset, wireless shower speakers, lamps etc. The stuffs that attracted me the most was their plush toys. OMG!! Its so soft and I can hug my plush toy all day. They have many more in variety from smaller to bigger sizes. They also have coloring books for kids, play dough, weekly planners, highlighting pens, toys, bath towels etc. I must say all the stuffs they have are so pleasant. You must go and visit their store to find out more. 
The price was very reasonable and I lovet cute things so this is the pricing for the things I bought. 
1.Night lamp was BDT 1099 
2.Activity planner was BDT 299
3.Multifunctional cosmetic and jewelry organizer is BDT 399
4.Picture paint was BDT 129
5.The oath mirror was BDT 399
6.Plush toy was BDT 2399
7.The beauty tool DIy set was BDT 399


Hope this blogpost was helpful. Comment below if you have any questions. Thank you for reading :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Better Everyday

TOP 5 VIRUS THAT KILLS LIFE

Charmantes Dames