Charmantes Dames

Charmantes Dames is an organic brand based in Bangladesh. Their products are natural home made. They claim to use high quality organic ingredients in their products. They do not use any harmful chemicals in their product. I came across this brand shortly and purchased a few products for them to try. I will say their products are so reasonable in price and it is good too. So I will be reviewing their Turmeric powder, Multani mati and Rose water. 

Turmeric Powder:  Turmeric as we all know has anti-inflammatory properties. This property is useful in working on the pores and calming the skin. Turmeric basically reduces the scarring of face. That means you can use it on your SUN TAN!! Yes!! I used it on my hands and feet for a couple of weeks now and my scars have reduced magically. Turmeric is also said to delay the sign of ageing which is one of the most common concers by so many girls.The curcuminoid pigment helps the body to symthesize antioxidants which protect the cell from radical damage and makes your skin youngers looking. As this turmeric powder was organic I used it blindly and it has given visible glow and benefits to my skin. If I continue using it regularly I guess it will brighten my skin too. If you guys are after brigtening you skin please remember your skin darkens due to sun tan and darker skin is no shame! But if you are unhappy with it please use SUNSCREAM and you may stay away from the sun.This will show you a result for sure! You can also use this turmeric powder on your scars. For that you need to mix this poweder in milk and put in on your scar marks and uneven skin tone. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash off. Do this as often as possible. You will see a visible reduction on your scar marks and also pigmentation. Please follow up with a moisturizer as regular use may cause some dryness. Due to its anti-bacterial properties turmeric is great for reducing acne. Yes!!! It can treat acne. So you can surely try out this organic turmeric powder. Its a good on to sum up. 


Multani Mati: Multani mati is also known as fuller's earth. It has been used from generations to generations to cure skin issues. Before I came across Charmantes Dames I would always buy the ones you get from Arong. This clay is very useful to clean,exfoliate and nourish your skin. I have used it in two ways. I mixed 2 tbsp of multani mitti and rose water and left it on my skin for about 10 minutes until the clay dried up. My skin looks brighter for a while after I washed my face but it also caused a mild irritation on my face after the clay dried up but this was very normal as I am using fuller's earth on my skin and a little itchiness was expected. Mutltani matti did reduce the oiliness and excess sebum from my skin. It is known to facilitate blood circulation making the skin radiant and glowing. It also keeps the blackhead away from the skin. It also has antibiotic properties that helped reduce acne problems in skin. You will surely see a result but with prolonged use. The multani mati costed me around 250 taka. Their product range is very affordable I must say. 

Rose Water:  Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties  which helps reduce redness of irritated skin. Rose water works best on dry skin in my opinion. The Charmantes dames rose water is infused with real rose petals. I used it as a toner on my face. So I poured the rose water in a spraying bottle and I spray it on my face whenever I need. This is a great facial mist specially in summer. Prolonged use of it will give your skin a very natural glow and reduce acne. I am using it on the regular basis and it is keeping my skin hydrated at all times. 
You can check out the facebook page of Charmantes dames to order yours today. The link is given below:
If you have any questions regarding the use of it. Please leave it in the comment section below or email me at

Thank you so much for reading 

Comments

  1. wow! thats cool! keep on posting honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following you on Instagram and Facebook and found all your skin care tips very useful. I even tried some of them at home and got good result��. Thank you for reviewing some more organic skincare products. I will definitely try multani mati and rose water since my skin is very oily.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Being Better Everyday

TOP 5 VIRUS THAT KILLS LIFE