Travelling the Nusa Penida Island

Bali, one of the most visited island by flocks of tourists over the few years. Bali is magnificent with its natural beauty, extremely rich in culture and famous for being one of the most instagramabble destinations. But if you are the extreme adventerous creature, you need to go beyond your itinerary. Nusa Penida is located at the south of Bali and has 2 neighboring Islands Nusa Lembogan and Nusa Ceninggan. Nusa Penida has been made extremely famous for the views from the top of many famous beaches like Kelingking Beach, Broken beach, Atuh Beach, Diamond beach and Angel Billabong. It wasnt that tourist famous until 2017.
How to get to the Island?
There are many guides and drivers in Bali who are willing to give you packages to the Island some prices can go upto 850,000 per person and some upto 1.2 milliom indonesian rupees.  When I realized the prices are way too high I decided to plan my own itinerary. I reached Sanur Harbour point using an app called Grab from my hotel in Kota which costed me 100.000 Indonesian rupees. The next challange was to not get scammed by tour boat agencies. So I managed to buy my tickets Via a transport agency called Yamuna express and they charged me 300,000 Rupiah for ferry return ticket. The journey with the ferry was 45 minutes long. I decided to stay at Nusa Penida Island for 1 day. The ferry timinigs go from 8 o clock in the morning until 1 pm in the afternoon. The return time from the Island is ar 04:30 pm and I must add 04:30 is the last boat from Nusa Penida Island to Sanur point.  I used the very popular website booking.com to book my accomodation at double G guest house which was 700 meters from Buyuk Harbour.
Double G, Guest House
                      
How to plan your itinerary for Nusa Penida?
Nusa Penida is divided into two sides, east side and west side. The east side covers crystal Bay, Kelingking Beach, Broken Beach and Angel Billabong. However, the west side covers Diamond beach, Atuh Beach, Rumans Tree house. So, its better to keep two days in hand.I rented a scooty for two days with 100,000 rupiahs. But if you want to rent a car with a driver it can be upto 500,000 Indonesian Rupiah for each day. Hence I think renting a scooty is the best idea. 
For the east side, you will get to see the following insta famous spots! 
Kelingking beach, view point
Kelingking View Point, Nusa Penida
 
Broken Beach, Nusa Penida
Broken Beach, Nusa Penida

For the West Side of Nusa Penida, expect the following famous view points. 
Atuh Beach, West Nusa Penida
Diamond Beach, Nusa Penida

The experience is Nusa Penida Island was the most magnificent feeling. It was the best specially for the Balinese food and Balinese people. Bali is a place that will change you from within and Nusa Penida is a beauty that you wouldn't want to miss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Better Everyday

TOP 5 VIRUS THAT KILLS LIFE

Charmantes Dames